Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

En route To Sydney - Seoul Incheon Airport

After a mad rush of a week, I'm finally on the way home. Mum does'nt know it yet because I'm surprising her on Christmas morning.

It's the first time I've flown with Asiana and so far I'm impressed. The cabin space is huge and food is fantastic. Easily the best food I've had from any airline.

The airport in Seoul is amazing as well. Free internet, lounge area and even showers! Could not ask for more after a long haul flight.

They even provide towels and the bathrooms are huge. See the shower? It's actually triple the space shown. The raindrop shower head was a nice touch.

They really know how to make passengers feel comfortable. I even saw a young Korean Santa (with nerdy glasses) making balloon animals for kids.


Found this in the toilet. Was itching to push it but thought someone would knock and ask if I needed assistance. Later I googled to discover that it makes flushing sounds to disguise unladylike noises.


Sydney you better watch out, Emma's coming to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)