Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Sunday In The Life Of Me

This morning I dreamt I was at a rave and there were two guys dancing on stage. We were supposed to follow their moves. They suddenly disappear before our eyes but their shoes are still dancing like crazy on stage. We're confused-not at the fact the two guys vanished, but we're bewildered as to how we were supposed to become invisible like they did. The dance track which I've never heard before was stuck in my head 10 mins after I woke up. 

The first thing I do on Sundays is Facetime my sister and chat to my family. Here's my niece Lillee showing off her sunglasses. 

Then I'm out the door to meet a girlfriend for breakfast. It was raining :( 

We meet at a cafe down the street. I try gluten free toast for the first time and it was dry and disappointing.  

I browse at my local charity shop and have a cup of lemon mint tea at home. Grant makes kielbasa (polish sausage) for lunch and we have it on rye bread with ketchup and mustard. 

My second outing was to visit Kim in Winchmore Hill. It's surprisingly warm and sunny. I didn't even need a cardigan. I had to take this pic of the blue sky while I was on the train. 


I have a second lunch at Kim's and we have a few proseccos at her local pub.

Then we go for a lovely walk around Groveland Park. 

Later back at home, I chill. For a Sunday, I'm knackered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)