Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Grant!

It was a special day and I took Grant out to dinner at his favourite restaurant. Here is a man happy with his food. And seemingly a squirrel on his head.

BBQ duck from Four Seasons in Chinatown. The most succulent and tastiest duck in London. Grant's favourite and I admit, I could never give it up completely (like KFC and seafood). The sauce is pure crack. When served with steamed rice, the taste alone will make your eyeballs instantly roll to the back of your head.

 BBQ pork. It was good but no way as good as the duck. We'll use the leftovers for homemade cheung fun.

 Afterwards we went to Candy Cafe, a cute and cosy oriental cafe. I had the coconut sago dessert with popping passionfruit. The soft orange balls explode releasing yummy passionfruit flavour. 

A birthday pressie from me. Remote controlled helicopter with flashing lights. And it launches missiles. He loves it. Awesome supreme!!!

And my Christmas gift from him. The Nexus 7 tablet, my new toy for being on the go. I like it so far but I'm still a sucker for the Apple interface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)