Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

This Christmas was spent in London without Grant as he's in NZ. I'll be flying to Sydney via Singapore this Saturday. I can't wait to get out of this weather and arrive new years eve. My sister will have her baby very soon and I'll be an aunt!

I finished a half day at work on Christmas Eve. My colleague and I hit up OXO Tower for a celebratory drink. The view is not bad, shame about the muddy Thames and grey sky. 

The next morning Christmas Day, my girlfriend (who I've known since primary school!) had a special lunch at The Flask in Hampstead. 

In the evening I made vegetarian moussaka for a party. We were all "orphans" so it was sweet that my girlfriends opened up their home to so many guests. We had lots of delicious food and a DJ friend played a wicked dance set.

I'm missing a nose but I still like this photo. As with all Aussie Londoners, this may be the last time we share moments like this together so I'll cherish the memories. 

Let's party, people!

On Boxing Day, I chilled out at home, It was wonderfully relaxing as I listened to arias, made Japanese Okonomiyaki and baked cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)