Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Days In London

It's warm this week and I'm loving it. For the first time this year I had alfresco drinks after work in my neighbourhood. We passed summer solstice last month so the race is on to enjoy those long summer nights. 

The weekend starts with Latino Fusion class after work. I love dancing and I can honestly say it's changed my life since I started classes. This sounds cheesy but it's true, dancing is not a workout-it's an expression of my soul!

Although I was tempted to join a few festivals in London, I stayed in my area. The weather was warm and sunny. I did a bit of shopping and went to Dirty Burger in Kentish Town. Their burgers are the kind you can easily stuff your face with because they are fist sized. The buns are soft and glossy from being steamed under a cloche. 

On Sunday I impulsively decided it was time for cider at The Hollybush. It was the right weather for it! My girlfriend and I sat outside in the quaintest neighbourhood of Hampstead enjoying our drinks.

Is it me or even these ciders look happy? 

In the late afternoon, I took a nap in my garden under the trees. It was bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)