Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Visitors To London

I've visited my friend in Singapore so often that it's about time he and his wife came to visit London. So here they are on their European honeymoon. I was so excited to greet them and just seeing the awe in their eyes they arrived in my neighbourhood was a joy.

Having come from a hectic densely populated Asian city, staying in a villagey place of London in springtime was a happy start to their honeymoon. I'm proud that they loved my area and also my favorite neighbourhood cafe.

On the first evening I took them to Hampstead for crepes, which I promised were better than the crepes in Paris. 

On the last night before departing for Paris, Grant and I took them to Four Seasons which was agreed to have the best Chinese BBQ duck in the world. Afterwards we gave a walking tour of the landmarks of London. 

At night London is even more beautiful with glowing lights and fewer crowds. 

Their stay with us was too short but I was off to Paris to meet them on the following Saturday. Hurrah!  

(Note: Group photos of us are care of my friend who's a photographer in Singapore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)