Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

How To Beat Stress

The past few days of stress brought on by lack of sleep has rendered me a crazy woman. I finally cracked it when I was denied entry at my gym and missed Zumba.

I was so angry my eye was twitching. Surely the staff thought I was mental. They wouldn't let me through even though I said I'd sort out whatever the issue was after. I walked away slumped and sad because by the time it was all sorted out, it was too late to make the class. 

I love Zumba and I do it almost everyday. Even though I dance like a puppy with oversized paws, I'm slowly improving. All the good stuff you hear about Zumba is true and after a class, I feel like a brand new person. 

After the working week was done, I went to Hampstead Heath for a calming stroll. It was beautiful with the spring blooms and the evening sun. The air was noticeably fresher. I can actually breathe from the bottom of my lungs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)