Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Off To The Beach

I'm so sad to be leaving Sydney tomorrow. *cries* 

My three week holiday is coming to a close. It's been like a waking dream, driving my car, riding my bike, spending time with family and dear friends. 

Today I visited a girlfriend in Randwick. She has a pet bearded dragon called Chubs. At first I was too afraid to touch him because of his scales and spikes but after a little observation, I realised he's extremely docile. He just looks scarier than he really is. 

We hit the beach at Bronte. It was cloudy at first but the skies cleared up and it turned out to be a smashing day. We did a bit of people watching (she spotted a lifeguard from the TV show Bondi Rescue). As it's Monday, the beaches were quiet. The crystal blue water was simply glorious! Heaven on earth. 
 

A walk around Tamarama Beach. 

Friends since the beginning of high school!

Afterwards we had family dinner at my sister's house. I like it better than going out for dinner. We had a delicious home cooked meal in the comfort of my sister's and I was amongst my loved ones. Who could ask for more?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)