Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Weekend 2012

Oops I don't know what this is.

I only had white and black face paint so this is what I could muster for a Halloween Ball. Atleast my bloodshot eyes are real, heh heh.

The night was raging. The venue was KOKO in Camden which was a glorious old hall. There were people of all shapes and sizes. Zombies, animal suits, countless sexy females.
The costumes and face paint was so amazing, I could'nt recognise many of my friends!

The next morning I was exhausted. Had brunch at The Diner and swore I'd nap all afternoon. Then I realised there was a housewarming party in the afternoon. So I went out and bought a dress, bottle of prosecco, cheeses and crackers. And the party was a hit.

All day I've been running on caffeine and a zest for life. But boy do I feel like crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)