Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Camden Lock Markets

Only a week ago I was strolling the streets of Paris in awe and this today I was the same in my own neighbourhood. The sun was shining and although Camden was crowded (as usual), I decided to get lost with the tourists in Camden Lock.

Honestly I don't give Camden enough credit. I used to think it was a grungy tourist trap. The majority of stalls selling cheap imported rubbish. But now I know why thousands of people flock here on weekends. The canal is beautiful, perfect for chilling out in the sun, watching the houseboats move in or out of the lock.

There is good street food here as long as you eat away from the main drag. The canal on this autumn day made me realise how lucky I was to live close to here.

Sorry my photos are low quality. I'm upgrading my Iphone 3GS which I've had for three years. Anyone who still has one, a word of important advice. DO NOT UPDATE TO IOS6. The new OS is shite, slowing down your phone and maps is not fit for it's purpose.

Weeping willow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)