Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Fake Oral-B Toothbrush Heads!

As I'm typing this, I'm nursing a cut inside my lip. When I brushed my teeth my Oral B toothbrush pinched inside my mouth and made me bleed. It was painful. It's still painful!

That's never happened to me before so I googled "Oral B brush cut mouth" and realised the brush heads I bought from Ebay are counterfeit. 

The bristles were harder than usual. I've been using the one on the left for almost two months and none of the bristles have faded like they should with the genuine brushes. As you can see on the left, the plastic in the centre of the head has broken away. This causes the brush to loosen and wobble. On the right is a new counterfeit brush with the centre intact.

 Check out the gap. The head has come loose and will catch the inside of your mouth when you brush. This is going straight into the bin!

This is the front view of the brush. They came in packs of 8 under the "Precision Clean" model. Each brush head is individually packed and hot-glued onto a piece of card. 

The toothbrushes came from an Ebay listing which had the pictures as below. When I messaged the seller, I was told that they couldn't refund me because the 3 month period to cancel the transaction on Ebay expired. Its' a shame but hopefully through this post I can save others from making the same mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)