Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Sweet Weekend At Michael Nadra, Hyper Japan and Charity Shops

Grant's sister was in town and she kindly took us to lunch at Michael Nadra in Primrose Hill. Fabulous food and the place is just lovely, right by the Regents Canal. The weather was balmy and I chilled out  the rest of the day especially after a double gym sesh in the morning.

Hyper Japan in London. Super cool and the cosplay outfits were amazing. Really wanted a lavender wig and have my photo taken with Pikachu. Sadly Pikachu was taken away despite a long queue of kids...and me.

Awkward selfie. Made sure to turn off the sound on my phone before snapping. I'm at my local charity shop picking up shirts for summer. I got an H&M shirt, this vintage vest and a neon pink/grey vest for the gym. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)