Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Fine Day Singing In The Rain

Today I booked another trip. The Swedish House Party Crew want to see Swedish House Mafia in Stockholm. It will be one of their final concerts as they recently announced plans to split up. For the past two mornings I was queued at the ticket website, only to watch their concerts sell out.

They announced another concert and lo and behold, we got tickets. I'm going back to Sweden in November!

This week I joined the gym in my building at work. Body Attack class is killer.

There was only one other person in the class (it was off peak time) and she left after half an hour. It was a very intense class. So it was just me and the instructor. It was like having a personal trainer for a while!

After work I met my girlfriend in Leicester Square to get tickets to Singin' In The Rain. Despite the many discount ticket sellers, there were no cheap tickets available. We went to the theatre box office and had a choice of £15 for nosebleed and limited visibility seats or £25 for special stall seats with a little limited visibility. We chose the latter and so lucky we did!

Because we ended up with great stall seats, only a five rows from the front of the stage. There were better seats vacant next to ours so we nabbed them.

I was amazed when it actually rained on stage. It was spectacular and we got splashed on by the dancing cast! What a thrill.

We walked out of there with Singin' In The Rain stuck in our heads. And I was humming  all the way home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)