Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Salisbury Arms Winchmore Hill

It's been a week of working late, swearing and the final frustration was when my agent threatened to tell the vendor to re-market if we didn't exchange contracts on the day.

I wasn't 100% ready and normally wouldn't to give into this bullying behaviour but I wanted to get this out of the way before the weekend. So after working some magic on my solicitor's part, we managed to exchange contracts!

The weekend ended beautifully on Sunday. It was sunny all day and I spent some time with my bestie in Winchmore Hill. We went for a walk through Grovelands Park and had a drink at the local pub. 

This part of Winchmore Hill is peaceful. It feels like I'm outside of London. 

It's cold in the shade but hot in the sun. So nice to get reacquainted to sunshine again.

Fruli and sticky toffee pudding. I have to admit a pint of beer is too much for me nowadays. I almost fell asleep on the train home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)